How should I handle my Cube?

Handle your Cube just like you would a phone. It is made of plastic and has sensitive electronic components inside. It can be damaged if dropped, burned, punctured, or crushed, or if it comes in contact with liquid. Don’t use a damaged Cube as it may cause injury. It is best to keep Cube in the white calibration cap when you are not using it.


Don’t open Cube and don’t attempt to repair Cube by yourself. Disassembling Cube may damage it or may cause injury to you. If Cube is damaged, malfunctions, or comes in contact with liquid, contact us.


Don’t attempt to replace the Cube battery yourself—you may damage the battery, which could cause overheating and injury. The lithium-ion battery in Cube must be recycled or disposed of separately from household waste. Don’t incinerate the battery.


Charge Cube with the included cable connected to a computer or to power adapters that are compatible with USB 2.0 or later. Using damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present, can cause electric shock, injury, or damage to Cube or other property.

Using connectors, ports, and buttons

Never force a connector into a port or apply excessive pressure to a button, because this may cause damage that is not covered under the warranty. If the connector and port don’t join with reasonable ease, they probably don't match, Check for obstructions and make sure that the connector matches the port and that you have positioned the connector correctly in relation to the port. 

If in doubt, please submit a request to our support team.

Have more questions? Submit a request